Amongst the Stars.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amongst the Stars.

Welcome, leader. Your people await you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to AtS.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitz
Admin

Welcome to AtS. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to AtS.   Welcome to AtS. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:04 pm

Welcome to Amongst the Stars, a long time running space nation forum roleplay having its roots in many different communities. In AtS, your creativity and originality is cherished, as the two main GMs, Wookie and Blitz, strive to use their administrative powers only when absolutely necessary. You will find there are no restrictive rules, if you can give a valid reason for who/why/what with having to do with your civ, then we will accept it.

However, we do not tolerate bullshit. If something is not outlined in your civ sheet, do not pull it out of your ass. We understand that some things are secret and want to be kept hidden from people to prevent meta, so in this case we ask that for any secret weapons or abilities that could be bullshit, you come to one of us, Wookie or Blitz, to discuss it.

Lastly, have fun! Let your creativity flourish!

How will your people manage amongst the stars?

Back to top Go down
https://amongstthestars.rpg-board.net
Alien

Welcome to AtS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to AtS.   Welcome to AtS. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:15 pm

Hi...

I need my name changed, couldn't use the same one for some reason. I have been mostly gone for a few months (and will be for a few more), but I think I can help out here and there and just monitor how this is going.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to AtS.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amongst the Stars. :: Information :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: